Posts by Jmess

One more option to check out. Mighty Muffler will bend up pipe for you. I dont know if its cheaper than the pre-bent but it might be comparable. They do stainless also if you want to be once and done with it. There on philly pike in North wilmington and did my cat back for me. Mine wasent cheap but mine is also re-routed for a tummy tuck and exit through the rear quarter so there was a lot of extra work.

Awesome thanks! I'm definitely gonna look into that. So you had to modify your Stock exhaust for the tummy tuck? That is going to be my next big mod and so definitely something I need take care of.

x2. I also have that set-up, and have been very pleased with the sound and performance. I did go with the cat-back option (from Summit Racing) because my whole exhaust was beyond repair...

Yea I saw that Summit sells the cat back and was pretty cheap. I been under the jeep to try and decide and the pipes are fine at the moment but are pretty covered in rust so, I was really just thinking proactive. I think I'm gonna go with the muffler for now and if I have to get the pipes when the time comes.

So I'm in an extreme need for a new Muffler and was looking yesterday and it seems it would be easier and probably beneficial to do a Cat-Back exhaust. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Dynomax Cat Back Exhaust. The little bit I have found and have read it seems fine and its one of the cheaper exhausts on the market.

Dynomax Super Turbo Cat Back Exhaust

I'm not ordering from Q-Tech only because I can get it through Autozone. But I was wonder if anyone has any opinion on this exhaust or know of a decent Cat back system.

Saw this today, Im pretty sure its inca gold or the JK version of inca gold. This is the first I have seen of this color on the Jk. Just thought it was sweet looking. It was just off the lot new, not a single spec of dirt even on the frame and T-tags. I wonder if this has been around and im just slow or if its limited.

Dont forget to factor in your time and effort with going around buying parts, trying options, and doing research. Dollar to dollar might be cheaper but my hoist was installed and hardtop hanging within a couple hours of receiving a little package in the mail.

True but in my case I had the time and not the money for a new one.

I went and got a Harbor freight hoist, Which I eventually will replace with a better one but it gets the job done. I at first used straps to hold it to the hoist hook but with a mistake I caused the lip for the rear window. So I went to Lowes and bought what i needed to make a T section and made one just like what is sold. I' waiting to try it out but I went off some write ups on jeep and wrangler forum. All in all it was a heck of alot cheaper to build.

I love the Duratracs, my jeep is my daily and they handle and feel great on the road and are fearly quiet for being 33x12.50's. And as far as off road, they have handled great on Sand, dry dirt and rock. I have not really played a whole lot in the mud with them. The little I have they did the job. My last trip up to Rousch was a lot of fun, I'm not a heavy wheeler because I do have to drive it home but I have fun and they dont skip a beat. And at the time I bought them last they were cheaper then the KM2s my next choice. I Recommend them all the way.

I think i have a spice one that was sold to me as a yj deck cover but it definately doesnt fit. Im sure its for a tj. $40. Its in near new condition. If u want it ill have to dig it out to make sure i still have it.

I might have one, Ill let ya know if anything changes.

It's a long shot but I was wondering if anyone had a old TJ Tonneau Cover. Preferably something used but not completely torn up but cheap as possible. I have a low budget but I'm working on an idea of creating a half bed cover and mounting just a 3rd seat so I can still get my little man around without having the top closed up but also don't have to worry about storage for my fire gear, tools, etc.....
    I know soft cover is not the safest for storage but I gave a couple ideas to make It more secure and it will be the best for me for easy removal to get my dogs around as well.

Yes this all sounds crazy but I think I'm on to something.

So yea, if so message me here or call me 302-222-1906.

Selling my Hobart 140 Mig/Flux Core Welder.
    -- I have only had it for around 2 years,
    -- Have only used it a handful of times
    -- Still Have everything it came with.
    -- Had a case of extra nozzle tips if I can find them I will include them.
    -- Also have a basic Welding Mask and welding gloves.
    -- It has never been setup for Gas but I do have all the parts needed, minus the tank.
    -- It welds really nice especially if ya know what your doing.
    -- Asking 400 for it Firm
    -- I do not want to sell it but my furnace went out in the house and will need the money to replace it.
    -- Any questions, message me here or call/txt my cell. 302-222-1906
    -- Located in Dover
    -- Need Gone ASAP

Can get more pics if needed