Posts by jeffsjk

We are moving so cleaning everything out before the move. I have a bunch of stuff from when we built the TJ. Misc stuff, steering wheel, clock spring, seat belts, center console, hand brake, 4 wheel drive selector, door surrounds, might even have some gears up there not sure. I think I have some suspension parts like arms etc. There’s some
    Evap stuff up there and a brake boosteras well. Come grab what you want or need, just want it all gone prior to the move. Donations accepted in any form. Call or text. 302- five 30-13 zero 4

I did a bunch of research on the MAxjax. I did opt for the Atlas lift. I only have 10ft ceilings and can lift a car high enough you can stand under it, jeeps and trucks I use my roller chair and it's perfect. Actually kind of nice to be able to work on a chair vs. standing all the time.

There were many reasons I didn't go with the MAxjax, I did read several people were having issues with them. I had real concerns over the safety of the lift. It doesn't have a real safety lock, you put ins in and you have limited height options. They were also having issues with hydraulic fittings and issues with it getting stuck up with a car on it. The weight capacity was another downer for me. I never thought I would use my lift as much as I do, seems like I have something on it all the time anymore. You will use it more than you plan on and won't really need or want to move a "portable" lift anyway. You are welcome to stop over and check out mine anytime. All I can say is, do your research, I didn't buy the Maxjax for a reason as well as a lot of other people. Tons of threads out there where engineers picked the Atlas over the Maxjax. Just sayin.

Engine, trans and tcase are out, axles should be out tomorrow. Once I have it stripped its getting dropped at the scrap yard. The drivers tail light is good, roof rack is off and in good shape, interior is in great shape. This has a working tape player with a CD changer, I know high tech. Has 5 good alloy wheels with good tires. This also has a HP Dana 30 front and the 8.25 rear axle, the rear axle might already be sold- first come first serve.

Jeep is here, I'll try to get pics up tonight. Wheels and tires are in good shape interior is in great shape, headliner has one spot of minor sag. Started right up and idles perfect. Will start tearing it down as soon as I can. Shoot PM with needs

I just picked up a 99 XJ 2 door, I'm taking the trans for my auto swap. Everything else is up for grabs, engine only has 119K on it. Doors, interior, engine, transfer case, lights etc... all up for grabs. This thing was hit in the front so not sure what all is good sheet metal wise, I'll know more once it gets here on Wednesday. I'll get some pics once it's here. Either PM or post up what you need, once it has been picked over, she is getting scrapped. XJ will be located in Newark De. Thanks!