Posts by Fiend78

Just curious...what are your new seats? Am asking because I've been mulling over new seats for my TJ. Thanks.

p.s. Your flat fenders look really nice.

My new seats are Corbeau Baja SS suspension seats. I almost sold them before I even took them out of the box. I am glad I didn't because they have made such a huge difference and have helped with my back pain a lot. Plus they look cool which helps lol. The only downfall about them is the brackets the seats are on don't fold up so its pretty hard for someone to get into the back seat, I am still trying to decide if I want to even put my back seat back in or not which sucks because I bought a matching corbeau seat cover for it. Heres a picture and thanks for the compliment on my flat fenders.

What kind of covers are on the seats?

I honestly don't know. They don't have any markings on them and they were given to me as a Chrimas gift from my Mommom a few years ago. I can take them off and look and see if there are any tags on the inside that say. Someone has PMd me about the seats though. If it falls through I will let you know.

-Caitlin

All of this stuff has got to go. If it doesn't I am most likely tossing it. It is all stored in my friends garage and he wants it out.

I want to go. I am just afraid of breaking something. I already have some problems with it and its my daily driver. lol I am still thinking about it.

Awesome pics. How cme there is't one of an orange Jeep climbing on top of those junk cars?? Lol

Lol I wanted too but couldnt do it infront of everyone incase I got stuck. Im also afraid to take my jeep on major highways because of the slight death wobble I still have.

Here are some pics I took there. Sorry for the quality on some. I took them with my phone.

This kid went through and lost his drive shaft. He did a belly flop in the mud and went and got it.

My new seats have arrived, my old ones are now up for sale. I just need to find the time to install the new ones.

What r u looking to get 4 the seats... I may be interested if i can rig them into a yj

Maybe $100 for both? and that would come with the brackets too. I am just still waiting for my new seats to arrive. I thought they would be here friday and nothing yet. Kinda worried because Corbeau didn't give me tracking or anything.

Does anyone know if those soft doors will fit a 81 CJ? I have someone interested but he does not know if they will fit and I don't either.

Just selling some stuff that has been sitting around the garage for a while. Figured someone else might be able to get more use out of them.

I have a stock tire carrier and 3rd brake light. $15

A pair of stock seats with seat covers and brackets. $100

A pair of bestop spice uppers. $75

A brand new black soft top. Has only been on my jeep for 3 days. $300

Feel free to ask any questions, thank you.

-Caitlin