Posts by Viking66

Hey all, I’m am posting this to see if anyone would be interested purchasing a 2006 modified LJ. It has been sitting in my garage for the past few years and I just do not have the time or energy to work on it anymore. It is automatic. Please call or text me for more serious inquiries, It is not in perfect condition but could be a great build for someone who has the time and care. My cell is (302) 607-3969. Thank you.

Hey guys, I am still driving my 06 LJ, but I have a rear axle seal leak on the drivers side that I need to get fixed. Anyone have recommendations on who can do this for me? Im also thinking about regearing it as well since itll be worked on, and im running on 35s now. Thanks for any help.

All items coming off an 06' LJ.

Stock fenders: Drivers side is in great shape, just a small rust spot about the size of a quarter thats hidden underneath the hood. Passenger side is damaged from accident, still useable if anyone needs them for a crawler or what have you.

Stock Fender Flares: These are the painted fender flares, black, with typical wear and tear from over the years. The rear passenger side has a scratch from a pine tree up in raunch creek, but could be easy to fix.

Bushwhacker flat fender flares: typical wear and tear, comes with all the hardware, just need to replace the lights.

all items are OBO, feel free to give a fair offer, just want them out of the garage.

Did you find one? I have broken the plastic top on a few of these and had to order a whole new pump for my 06. If I can find an old one, you can have it and possible replace the internals to get a free pump.

Hey man, thanks for the offer! I actually just bought a new one off quadratec, hopefully will never have to worry about it again. Thanks for the help though,

U check the fuse or make sure the harness has power before u start spending money? If u need a pump just go to the parts store. I think advance auto is lifetime and thats better then some used unknown pump leaving u stranded a week from now.

yeah i did all the troubleshooting i could and checked all connections and all that. I put a funnel down my gas tank too and didn't hear anything click on when I turned the key. thanks for the advice though, ill check advance now

shot in the dark, but anyone have a 2006 tj fuel pump or whole gas tank sitting around for sale? Mine suddenly went dead and need to replace, but thought id ask here first. thanks guys

Hey everyone, just looking to see if anyone has a front axle for sale for a TJ/ LJ. I currently have the Dana 30 with 3.73 gears in the front of mine, and am interested in both either just replacing it, or upgrading to a Dana 44 if anyone has it (doubtful I know). Thank you for looking and any help.

I was just up at my auto store right next to philly airport and they have a bunch of wranglers getting parted out. I saw at least 3 with half doors in good shape, it might be worth a call to see if you can either buy or trade your door panels and get the dark set you're looking for. You can find them at myautostore.com i believe.

Anyone have a TJ grill sitting around that they don't need anymore? Doesnt matter about color or scratches, I'm looking to get it rhinolined

If you have to do work on your cage, there is no reason to not do it right and stronger. Personally, I wouldn't use smittybuilt for the cage. Get some DOM and build a real cage

I agree, and I would if I could, but please keep in mind, I don't wheel my jeep hardcore because its a DD. Im a new college grad with student loans coming in, so Im just looking to get this back to a good, safe, condition that will let me put my hard top on for the next few months.

[size=1em]Sorry for the delay, been a busy weekend. [/size]

[size=1em]But anyways, I was in an accident which ended up rolling my jeep onto its left side after the backend got sucked into a ditch. As you can see from the pictures (the first one looks alot worse then what it really is), the rear took most of the impact which ended up denting the rear left "sports" cage bar, which pushed forward and moved the center bar about half an inch, which then pushed the passenger door bar that ended up pushing the windshield frame forward.[/size]
    [size=1em]I found that i can buy replacement stock bars from mymoparparts.com (#2 and #3), but I know that the left rear bar is welded onto my center bar (where the speakers are) as it sits now, so I'm looking to see if anyone would feel comfortable welding the new bars back together so that everything is straight. I will get better pictures of the exact weld spot when the weather is better. [/size]

[size=1em]The last instagram picture is just of an LJ that I would eventually like to build towards, and the owner told me that he welded on bars to his stock cage. I am also looking into getting a bolt on cage like smittybilt builds or something like that. [/size]

Hey, I'm looking to see if any of you guys are able to, or know of anyone who can weld some stock roll bars onto my cage for me? I need to replace the rear right roll bar, and probably the center roll bar that goes above your head. Thanks for any information and help.