Posts by YJpotter91

I see there are two holes on the underside of the roll bar that the soft top frame mounts to but I don’t think the bracket on this top would ever reach the holes. Any pics/videos I’m finding have a different style bracket there. Does anyone know what I’m missing or doing wrong?

X7kJr8O.jpeg

I’ve been scouring the internet to find a set of inexpensive diamond plate rocker covers for an LJ and have had little to no luck. I found a set that are 3 1/4” but I need minimum 3 1/2”. Do any LJ guys know where I might find a set or does anyone here have the capability to fab me a set?

I have one of those fancy shmancy funnels with different rad cap fittings I use to fill coolant. They work great because if you keep coolant in the funnel the system never sucks air in

I would not pay 8500 for that😊

Seems like none of us would that’s why I was wondering what people would be willing to pay.

In my mind it’s worth $4500 because also in my mind a solid xj is worth $3500 so we’ll add $1000 for the rare factor.

However, according to the market a solid xj is worth a whole lot more than $3500 so maybe to the right person this wagoneer is worth $8500. I dunno, in the picture the paint looks pretty bad especially on the roof, I’d at least want fresh paint for 8500

I have flushed the cooling system in my 97 with a water hose many times and it’s still pretty bad in my opinion. I want to get some chemical cooling system cleaner and run through the system but I have a new radiator I need to put in.

My dilemma is do I use the cleaner with the old radiator still installed and clean something that’s going in the trash or do I install the new radiator and then clean the system which would result in breaking all that stuff up and running it through my new radiator

Yes, because it's from Philly. As far as what it's worth, I'm not familiar with those models, so I should've posted. My personal experience, and from friends, Urban areas vehicles tend to be subject to fender benders, stop and go driving, and heavy amounts of road salts around those areas. I've seen vehicles with low miles that are total rust buckets.

Gotcha. You have a good point about all of those things

I'd be skeptical buying anything from an urban area.

I’m very confused. Do you say that because it’s posted to Philadelphia Craigslist? I’m sure that covers many suburbs of Philadelphia. Also what’s it matter? Also I was just trying to get a conversation started on what people think it’s worth

Just curious what everyone’s opinion is on how much this Cherokee/wagoneer is worth. I don’t have a number myself but I can say it’s less than the $8500 asking price. But that might just be because I really want I and don’t have $8500 so I think it’s worth less haha.

1989 Jeep Wagoneer - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...
    Super rare 1989 Jeep Wagoneer with only 108,000 miles. 4.0 automatic with 4x4. Lot of work to get it to where it is now. I have original window sticker and…
    philadelphia.craigslist.org

I’ll keep you updated for sure. A guy I know is a car wholesaler he made me an offer on it that’s a few more bucks than I paid so I might just do that. But if I pull that head I’ll let you know what I find