Posts by ForMud

I had the same type of problem with my 05 Chevy truck. The ABS module has to be actuated to get the air pasted it. You can do this by hitting your brakes hard enough to make the pedal "pump" If you don't have enough pressure ( Because of the air in the system) to do this on a hard surface, try hitting them on gravel or wet grass. Then go ahead and bleed as normal.
    The dealer has a tool they plug in to actuated the system if you want to pay them.

I cracked my TH-350 at Rausch over the weekend. So need to who in this this area ( DE,PA,MD ) is good transmission shop? The guy who rebuild this trans for 16 years ago has since passed away. I've used Deltrans many years ago with no problems, but I'm not sure if their the same since the owner passed.
    Anyway any recommendations?
    Also anyone have a a spare 4x4 TH-350 sitting around?

i should have some in n wilm. but I wont be back until next week though. Probably paid $5 a foot for the stick so do the math for the cost :). Send me a pm on monday to remind me to look.

I'll hit you up next week sometime.

If it comes down to it I can buy a cut piece... But they charge a premium for anything less than 20'.....I was hoping someone had some left over for a project.

1. Stafford, prob camping Friday, def Saturday
    2. dkirkley, camping friday/sat, 101/greens/blues
    3. Slowpoke
    4. Hagar The Horrible, Saturday. Greens/ blues?
    5. Kuntryboy816, Camp Fri/Sat - Blues/Greens/101
    6. Shorebird, Green/Blue/Black
    7. Imarammr+1 camping Fri & Sat. Blues/Greens/101/etc............
    8. Daddanelena
    9. altierior
    10. Formud maybe +1 Greens/blues