Posts by Mack293

Selling my 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ X. The only reason why I'm selling is because I need a bigger vehicle to tow our camper.
    List of Specs:
    -Brown
    -4.0 I6 Motor
    -83,300 miles
    -Cold Air Intake
    -Performance Spark Plugs
    with less then 12,000 miles on
    them
    -Lube, Oil and Filter every
    3,500 miles
    -Fog Lights
    -Skyjacker 4" Suspension Lift
    and Steering Stabilizer
    -30" Firestone Destination
    A/T's with tons of tread left
    on them
    -Magnaflow exhaust installed
    last summer
    -Quadratec LED Headlights
    -Round LED Stop/Tail/Turn
    lights in the rear
    -Custom LED Reverse lights
    mounted on the rear bumper
    -LED Interior Dome Lights
    -Aftermarket Stereo
    -Hard Top, Full Hard Doors
    and Soft Top
    -Leather Drivers and
    Passenger Seats from a Grand
    Cherokee
    -5 Speed Manual
    Transmission
    -Select-Trac 4WD Transfer
    Case
    -Hitch with Four Pin and
    Seven Pin Connectors
    -Handheld CB
    -Extremely Clean
    -Clean Title in hand
    -Never in an accident
    -Current PA Inspection/Emissions
    thru 06/18
    -Maintenance records available for
    the time period I have owned it
    -And Much More

-Asking $12,000 for the vehicle which includes everything listed above. I will entertain offers. Depending on the offer, some of the above may not be included. Thanks for looking!!!

Looking for a pair of leather Cherokee or Grand Cherokee front seats. Prefer them to be heated, but not necessarily a deal breaker if they arent. Color isn't a big deal either. The must be in good shape and not all beat up.

I have a tan/champaign color soft top with matching two piece doors that came off my '04 TJ for sale. The soft top and doors are in pristine condition, have the non tint style windows and will include the frame. Asking $350.00 obo for everything. Email for pics resqgeek76 at hotmail dot com.

More ZJ, CJ and YJ Items to add to the list:

[li]Manual Steering Gear Box that came out of a '93 YJ. Worked perfectly when removed to upgrade to power steering at the time. $50.00 [/li]
      [li] Dropped Pittman Arm for a YJ. $25.00 [/li]
      [li] Chrome Passanger Side Mirror for a CJ. $10.00 [/li]
      [li] Power seat brackets for the driver and passanger seats for a WJ. $20.00 [/li]
      [li] Used sealed beam headlight for a YJ. Still works. Freebie [/li]
      [li] Newer ZJ Headlight Switch Assembly $35.00 [/li]
      [li] Brand New CJ/YJ Brackets that attached the Soft Top Frame B Post to the Belt Rail $15.00 [/li]
      [li] Used CJ/YJ Bumperette $10.00 [/li]
      [li] Used CJ Volt Meter $5.00 [/li]
      [li] Used CJ Speedo Cluster $35.00 [/li]
      [li] Used CJ Oil Gauge $5.00 [/li]
      [li]Brand New CJ Indicator Lamps $20.00 [/li]
      [li] Used CJ Stainless Steel Grab Handle $25.00 [/li]
      [li] Used CJ Stainless Steel Glove Box Lid $25.00[/li]

Also removed items from the above list that he decided to keep.

Sorry, forgot to update the post. Updated the above list and added some additional items. The YJ Tub, Front Fenders and Gas Tank are all Sold. There will be more available as the build progresses...

A buddy of mine is currently in the process of morphing an 80 something CJ and a 90 YJ Sahara Edition into one. As a result, there will be left over parts up for sale. Below is the first batch of goods. I'll post pics as I can. All parts are located in Atglen, PA. Everything listed was properly functioning when removed. Serious offers will also be considered.

[li]15 gallon fuel tank with sending unit. $130.00[/li]
      [li]YJ Sahara Tub with very little rust. Comes with kid crusher roll bar and other miscellaneous goods. $300.00[/li]
      [li]YJ front fenders. The one fender has some dents. Next to no rust. $50.00 for the pair.[/li]
      [li]YJ Rear seat. Comes with neoprene seat cover in practically brand new condition. $50.00[/li]

TJ Items also available:

[li]G2 Front Diff Cover for a Dana 44. Only bolted on for 5 minutes and immediately taken off when realized it wouldn't work with the set-up. $50.00[/li]
      [li]Front and Rear 4.10 Gears both for Dana 44's. All came out of an '04 TJ Rubicon and in prestine condition. $100.00 for both front and rear.[/li]

More to be posted as the build continues...

While doing additional shop cleaning, I discovered some additional items that are no longer needed

[li]Manual Steering Gear Box that came out of a '93 YJ. Worked perfectly when removed to upgrade to power steering at the time. $50.00[/li]
      [li]Dropped Pittman Arm for a YJ. $25.00[/li]
      [li]Leather rear bench seats out of a WJ. $30.00[/li]
      [li]Chrome Passanger Side Mirror for a CJ. $10.00[/li]
      [li]Power seat brackets for the driver and passanger seats for a WJ. $20.00[/li]
      [li]Used sealed beam headlight for a YJ. Still works. Freebie[/li]

As with the the other items, I'm open to offers.