DeJA April Trail Ride - Sunday 29th at RAUSCH CREEK

• Well the ole 8.8 looks like it'll make one more trip. Just gotta replace both front axle u-joints and I'm in like flinn. I'll meet ya'll there. :innocent:

• New water pump, fuel pump, belts , thermostat, and right front axle u-joint, in addition to the new LTB and I'm ready to go. See you all around 8:30 at RC on Sunday. I've been looking at the RC site and we may have to enter from a different place. I'm sure I can find it but it may be a little confusing . Chris, have you gotten any updates from Lynn with respect to the new entrance?

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• Thanks for the update Randy. I just read the update on RC's forum and it doesn't sound too confusing. We should be fine on Sunday.

Dennis, as of right now, I am not aware of anyone meeting in the New Castle area. The only caravans that will be going on is from the Sunoco at Rt. 41 and Newark Rd. in Avondale and the Wawa in Lancaster at Rt.30 and Rt.896.

Just a reminder to everyone, we will be starting a bit earlier than usual. Here is a time schedule for Sunday:

Sunoco in Avondale: leaving at 6am at the latest
    Wawa in Lancaster: swinging by a little before 7am
    At RC in the staging area: 8:30
    Hitting the trails: no later than 9:30

We will be monitoring Channel 4 on the CB on the way up, so if you are running late, keep your CB on 4.

Here is a map of the Sunoco if anyone wants directions:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=…pn=0.059601,0.1157&num=10

Thanks
    -Chris

• I'm 95% sure I'm in, but I am not going to be caravanning. I haven't actually driven the jeep that far in years, and I'm not sure it'll make it. I also don't want to slow anyone down. I'll probably be heading out about 5:30 to meet up with everyone at the park.

• I'm in for this one. Steve, if you're still meeting in Dover, i'll meet you somewhere to caravan up....just let me know where and when.

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• I am in, even though I am new I am up for anything I take direction well. for right now my jeeps capabilities out performs the drivers which only trail time will change.

Steve.

• I'm IN! Bringing along Tim....

DrJ, you have a PM....

I will be picking the caravan from dover up around the C & D on Route 1...

what time do you think you guys will be passing by me?? Takes about 40 mintues from my place to sunnoco...

• I'd guess 4:45, maybe a few minutes later...

good Lord that's early! For once I'm glad I live up North.

I'm planning on meeting everyone at the Wawa on 896/30 at 7am. See you all then. Looks like a nice size group, going to be a blast!

As of now, looks like mostly sunny....71! sweet.

• Just a reminder....This is going to be an early up, early back ride. -
    We will be at RC by 8:30 and hitting the trails no later than 9:30.

We will be finishing up the day between 3:30 and 4

Here is the updated list:

Blue/Black 1:
    JeepSahara
    J-Man
    Wolverine
    Wanderlust
    BlueJ
    DonsATV
    ClaymontHillbilly
    Clendaniel
    Artie

Blue/Black 2:
    Y2KYellowTJ
    Shorebird
    Knoxrents
    Daddanelena
    Subvet
    Zeke
    Copesetic

Green/Blue:
    DrJ
    Joo
    Snafu
    Alterior
    Dish
    Chuckwick
    Keith_C
    Slowpoke

• good Lord that's early! For once I'm glad I live up North.

I'm planning on meeting everyone at the Wawa on 896/30 at 7am. See you all then. Looks like a nice size group, going to be a blast!

As of now, looks like mostly sunny....71! sweet.

Isn't that too late? We're meeting Chris Hall at 6am at the Wawa on 41.

• Isn't that too late? We're meeting Chris Hall at 6am at the Wawa on 41.

I don't think so...you'll be early.

I think of it like this

4:15 or 4:30 -- it takes you 30 mintues to get to my exit from Dover on Rt1 so you'd be at my exit (Boyds Corner) at the latest by 5..... Then 40 mintues at most to Sunoco

.....at that time in the morning I'm gonna say its only going to be 30. My prediction is you would be there at about 5:40ish....

Anyone disagree? I based it off the fact that it takes me about 20-25 mintues to get to Goldey-Beacom....and Avondale is about 10 minutes passed that.

Your golden on your times....enough time to fill up if you have to, take a tinkle and get a sangwitch.

• Isn't that too late? We're meeting Chris Hall at 6am at the Wawa on 41.

We are meeting at the Sunoco at Rt. 41 and Newark Rd.

If you hit the Wawa up on 41 then you've gone too far.

• We are meeting Steve and maybe Chuck at Goldey Beacom at 540 to get to the sunoco by 6 to meet Chris. Anyone else is free to meet there as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!