Ready To Lift!!!

• I think I have everything I need to lift the jk up for the first time. :up: Still looking for help with it if any one is offering??? Perfect weather this week to get your hands dirty... ;) I can make my schedule fit anyone that is willing to help. I'll keep my eye on this thread or you can contact me call or text 856-522-9677

• I think I have everything I need to lift the jk up for the first time. :up: Still looking for help with it if any one is offering??? Perfect weather this week to get your hands dirty... ;) I can make my schedule fit anyone that is willing to help. I'll keep my eye on this thread or you can contact me call or text 856-522-9677

RCRocs this weekend.

Not everyone will be there, but hopefully a few.

• Let me know when you are ready to lift and I will lend a hand. You coming up this weekend for the comp and 101? See you then. :driving:

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• Let me know when you are ready to lift and I will lend a hand. You coming up this weekend for the comp and 101? See you then. :driving:

Thanks man! I'm coming up Sat and Sun. Are you working this whole week? I would like to have it ready for this weekend but it is a tight time frame. I can be here when ever you want to drive down. I'm suppose to get my shocks in the mail today but if they don't show up they'll definitely be here tomorrow.

• Cool I'll see ya Sat and Sun. Unfortunately I do have to work the whole week. I would come down Fri ,but I have plans to go out and I am getting a oil skid , steering box skid and new turn signal lights put on also.

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• When are you looking to do it, and how much are you planning to do? Your other thread said a Skyjacker 3.5" but there are a few versions of it. Obviously, some will be faster than others to install. If it's just the springs, trackbar and shocks it won't take very long at all. Especially with an impact gun to speed things along (I have a Bosch cordless impact gun). I can be available all day Friday if you can do it then. Wednesday night, too.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• i am free wed just let me know when and where and i will help your lift should only take a few hours.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I have the Springs, Shocks, Bump Stops, Sway Bars and Rear Track Bar. I'll be good for doing it tomorrow. I can be pretty flexable with my work schedule so what is a good time for the 2 of you? I should have everything we need at my house. I don't have the impact gun so if you can bring that it would be good. My driveway is on a slight slant, will that be a problem?

• What time are you planning on doing the install on Wednesday?

I have never installed a lift but would be more than happy to lend a hand or just come to watch and learn for when I get my lift.

• What time are you planning on doing the install on Wednesday?

I have never installed a lift but would be more than happy to lend a hand or just come to watch and learn for when I get my lift.

Might be doing it on Friday. I never installed a lift ether so I'm relying on the help. I'll shoot you a PM if we're going to install it.

• sorry i didnt get back to you, as of right now i am free all tomorrow.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• My fridge delivery was postponed until late tomorrow afternoon. sigh... Friday is now better for me, but it's up to you.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• My fridge delivery was postponed until late tomorrow afternoon. sigh... Friday is now better for me, but it's up to you.

That sucks. Friday will work for me. i sent you a PM with my contact info. I can be home all day so if we want to knock it out early we can.
    Omaha- If your availble Friday and still want to lend a hand thats cool with me.

• I can try but no promises

Don't worry about it. "whatevah" said he can help me on Friday. I'm going to stay home from work and get it done with plenty of daylight. Thanks for the offer. You can come by on Friday if your around and have nothing better to do. If we get enough people I'll get beer and some burgers to throw on the grill! :beer:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!