Quadratech tent sale

• The taraflex rig might be prettykittys chantels

You just reminded me.... there was a Jeep that was an exact replica of a Jurassic Park jeep. Guy even pulled out a replica road sign complete with authentic fern foliage. I completely forgot to get a pic of it.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I stopped in with the wife. We bought some floor mats and grab handles for the 2014 JKU we have on order. Dident get anything for the TJ. The scratch and dent tent was madness. I really needed some front adjustable lca's but dident have any luck. Talked to the RCV guy for awhile. Would love to get some front shafts but Im afraid that would lead to a broken R&P.

• You just reminded me.... there was a Jeep that was an exact replica of a Jurassic Park jeep. Guy even pulled out a replica road sign complete with authentic fern foliage. I completely forgot to get a pic of it.

I didn't make it but a friend of mine talked to him, he and his son did it togeather it is like 99% move perfect unlike mine that is like 2% lol

• Thank you [size=15px][color=rgb(192, 96, 2)]Kuntryboy816[/color][/size] for posting the pictures, now I'm even more bummed that I did not make it, was in Bethesda coaching at a cold and rainy soccer tournament this year.

There was a really cool Jurassic Park Jeep at the Cars & Coffee events, is that the same one you're talking about?

• I'm guessing so since it wasn't Evan's jeep and he's the only other guy I know that has that look. The owner got to park next to the Qtec building instead of being directed into the Jeep Only parking lot. Guessing the owner works @ Qtec.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I'm guessing so since it wasn't Evan's jeep and he's the only other guy I know that has that look. The owner got to park next to the Qtec building instead of being directed into the Jeep Only parking lot. Guessing the owner works @ Qtec.

He's a local PA guy, but doesn't work here at Quad. Nice folks, neat Jeep!

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!