Forum Upgrade!

• yeah, it's probably a different coding thing that wasn't tested on IE 7.

I'll check on it tonight... leaving now to goto Dover.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• IE 7 has some problems with PHP. I know Joomla and Mambo(on web site software) have some rendering errors with IE 7.

• Jerry,
    I have a couple of questions. Will we at some time in the future be able to change skins for this forum. Also can we get rid of the post count once again. I think that was the best thing we did on the other site. I'm not trying to rush you into doing everything at once I was just wondering about the future.
    Thanks again for all the hours you've spent and will spend getting everything just right.

You da Man :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• you can change skins now (goto your Profile, then click on Look & Layout preferences)... but they don't support the chat or gallery, so I have to modify them. I'll be adding more themes in a few days after the frontpage is finished.

the post count will be going away, and will be replaced with the users Location.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I was looking more for colors. This one is so Drab. I really liked the yellow theme on the last one. Seemed warmer :anger:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!