sweet little angel

• I was scanning through the Dover Post today and found an article about a little two year old girl named Megan Sargent who has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Her family needs help for her medical bills, so on July 25 Applebee's is going to donate 15% of each check from lunch or dinner to help her family pay the medical bills.
    http://www.megansargent.com/

I will be bringing the certificates with me to the next meeting. So if you can Please go and eat there on the day then Please do.

• I would be there, but I'll be on a national guard base in Indiana. Hope the place is packed

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Megan is 2, and lives in Camden-Wyoming, DE. She was diagnosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia in May. And will be undergoing 2 plus years of treatment.

Megan's health insurance does not cover all of the treatment. As well as the expensive medications will be an out of pocket expense. Megan's mother had to quit work to care for her, further taxing the already strained situation. And the escalating gas prices along with the long drive to A.I. Dupont do not help.

If you can not make it to Applebees you can make a monetary donation. I am sure the family would appreciate even a small donation.

To make a cash donation please send to:

The First National Bank of Wyoming
    120 W Camden-Wyoming Ave
    Wyoming DE 19934
    Or
    Friends of Megan
    618 S Wynn Wood Cir
    Camden DE 19934
    Checks/MO to be made out to “Friends of Megan”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!