Upcoming Trail Rides

• Hey guys and gals! Sorry for the delay on setting up ride recently. But....here are the dates I have in mind for the end of the summer.

Saturday, August 12 - PAP or RC (depending on interest)

Saturday, September 16 - PAP or RC (depending on interest)

These dates will be finalized shortly. If there are any other dates in mind, please post up. Also let me know who would be interested.

Thanks

-Chris

• I'm glad to see we're doing a ride in August aside from GWNF. I should be at the August trip (unless we're moving) and I'd love to to to PAP. September looks good for now also. Thanks Chris

• I'm in for the August 12th for sure. As long as I have my rig back. I'm not particular to either park. Although while at PAP this weekend it seems alot of trails are closed.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• and I already put the 12th out for a trip to wharton. :D ah well, hoping I can make GWNF

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!