Saturday Wrenching

• On Saturday a few of us are doing some work, I am putting a RK rear 4-link on my jeep, plus maybe new coils and a new front track-bar. Elff's buddy is doing a Bodylift, a MML and a nth degree tummy tucker on his shiny new rubi. As usual any one can come over and if there is room squeeze into the driveway and do a little wrenching. festivites begin around 10 am, bring your favorite noise makers :jester:

• I need to install some new extended brake hoses and replacing a rear wheel cylinder on Sat. If you guys have room I will cone on over. Also where are you located (I am in Newark). PM some directions.

• James i am going to be in newark moving my gf in to the dorms and then going to turtles i lieae near him so if you want to follow me let me know my cell is on the members page or pm your cell number.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Wheel cylinders are fun :laughing: There should be room for that, I already put my new coils on so my work has been significantly reduced.

Take 72 to a left on rt 7, follow 7 past Lantana Square then you will go up a large hill and about a mile after that you will go under rt 41. After rt 41 make your first left at a sign that say Hartefeld. Follow that road past the entrance to hartefeld, then the exit to hartefeld. At the next small driveway you will see a pink house make that right into the driveway. My house is the first white house on the left, you will see the jeeps in the drive way. If you pass the pink house you will come to a stop sign so just turn around.

• I still got to get to your house sometime for one of your wrenching parties. I barely have time to wrench on my own.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!