• Why is it that my text encoding always get jacked up on here. It only happens on this site too. Usually it is a quick right click, then encoding, then more, and then going to user defined. But now everytime that i hit a link i have to re-do it. I am getting a little pissed off over here. Anyone? P.S. it is not my internet settings or computer settings, they are all the same as they have been. I already checked them and changed them to something else and then back just to make sure...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• is the text size too small or too big? or changes randomly? how long has it been occurring? I haven't heard any reports of it from the other forums, but most people are using the default theme, not the yabb-style theme, which I assume is causing the problem for you.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• It is happening on more sites also, I just hadn't happened until later last night. It is huge. the second that I change my encoding to "user defined" it goes back to normal, but then when I click on a link it goes back to being huge. I am lost... It has been going on for a few days and happened once before about amonth ago but once I selected "User Defined" for my encoding it went to the way i set it and never went back until a few days ago.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• what browser and version are you using? maybe it has an autoupdate feature that's changing your settings back to defaults?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• AOL and IE. I think that the IE is version 10 or something like that... I'm not home right now, but I will let you know as soon as I get home.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!