Um...can I ride along? (i know, i'm a dork)

• okay, so i'm not an official proud jeep owner YET...but SOON! i was wondering if you guys were going out anytime soon, and if so, if i could possibly go and gain some experience...HA! I know i know, I feel like a dork asking...but I'd like to know what I'm doing before I get my new toy...

• We're going to Paragon on the 23rd. I'm sure somebody has a right seat you can use. If nobody else is willing to give up the right seat I'll let ya ride with me. :innocent:

• okay, so i'm not an official proud jeep owner YET...but SOON! i was wondering if you guys were going out anytime soon, and if so, if i could possibly go and gain some experience...HA! I know i know, I feel like a dork asking...but I'd like to know what I'm doing before I get my new toy...

Pics?

• As of now I think my passenger seat is open. I'll probably be running blacks though and that may scare you into not running with us anymore. :laughing: :laughing:

You might be better off with someone running green or blues, but if you need a seat you can probably use mine.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• LOL you guys seem f'ing nuts...i love it. Since it's my first time, I think I'd rather not go with someone who's gonna make me pee myself...no offense ;) But, that's really my only requirement!!

• I think I'd rather not go with someone who's gonna make me pee myself...no offense ;)

I've never scared the pee outta any of my passengers[size=5pt](in my Jeep)[/size], including myself. :innocent:

In all seriousness you'd be better off ridin with someone in the green/ blue group than ridin with the blue/ black group. :up:

• It's actually rather fun to ride with Donnie.....he makes it look like its a paved road.

• My brother was supposed to go but he's probably going to bail on me because he has a new girlfriend - what a dork. I'll be breaking in a new locker so won't be getting too crazy (I hope) if you want the passenger side. I'll let you know for sure this week if he's bailing on me or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!