is there any pics of this guys jeep?

• Dave runs that setup and from what I've heard, he only rubs a little at full flex. I've got the 3.5" SF and 1" BL and I've got more than enough room for my 33s.

HTH

this guy matty said that someone on here named dave runs a 3.5 re sf with one inch bl and 35s is he a member on here or is his jeep in the members rigs section? the reason i ask is because im thinkin of going that route wanted to see how it looked

• Go to the Gallery and look under Mellow Yellow. That's the last I heard he was running - it may have changed.

• re 3.5 Sf and a BL is fine with 35s. I have put 35s on mine without the BL and they did not rub to bad then...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• wow im famous LOL

the offroad pic is with the 3.5 and 1 inch body lift at full flex disconnected. that did bend my inner fender a little (can only see from the underside) i did not change bumpstops from the 3.5

where are you located. if you want to check it out in person let me know. i live in newark (work in PA)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!