2001 Cherokee lift advice

• I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee and I want to lift it. I live in Colorado and drive on the highway a lot to go skiing but also do fairly serious off roading on the weekends. I want to add a 3 inch lift w/ 31 by 10.5 inch tires on my stock rims. I don't know what lift to go with / what other parts i would need such as spacers etc to make it work correctly. Also, if i move up to 31 inch tires, do i have to calibrate my speedometer and change the gears?

• as with all there stuff rubicon express makes great kits... a 3 in kit thru htem with full rear leafs will be real nice. you will need at the very least a transfer case dorp bracket folr the tranny or a slip yoke elimanator to elimenate vibrations

• I have the Tomkin 4.5 and have Had no problem. :up:
    :driving: After it went on I had the aliment checked and it was still aligned.
    8) I did not install the T-case drop and got no vibes from the shafts.
    :wavey: Good Luck.

• i have a 3" rustys full leaf spring lift and it sits much higher in the rear than in the front, i think its closer to 4.25 in the rear and 3" in the front...needs coil spacers for the front to sit level and clear 33s oh and i didnt install the Tcase drop either.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!