35s with 3.73s and 6spd

• anyone driven with 35s with 3.73 gearing and a 6spd?? 33s dont feel bad at all i can run 80on the highway in 6th no problem...would it just be mostly highway id see the difference? like in 5th all the time instead of 6th?

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• I go down to the beach and all don't I? I have also driven it to pap and rc... I can usually go about 65 or so without a problem. If I have a head wind I am stuck at around 59 or 58...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• nevermind.....they only had the 33s in stock so i just ordered them

305/70/16 Maxxis Bighorns

• thanks for the comments.....i dont think i could handle anything less then 70 on the highway :doh:

• I drive that set-up. It is doable with the 6 speed's first gear. Personaly, I,m going to gears in the 5.13/5.28 range to push first in to a granny so to speak. Second will become my first and 80 mph will be breaking over 3k in 6th, If I ever go that fast ! 2500 does not bother me a bit for a highway rpm. What are you looking to do ?
    hvac59

• ha 2500 i run 3 grand on the highway at 75mph

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!