Wrench Fest (Sunday 10/29)--JKS 1.25 body lift and JKS bmml

• I would like to thank Kevin (urbancrawler) for stopping by and giving a hand...overall everything went pretty smoothly. Took about 3 hours from start to finish and we put a new skid on kevins jeep. not to much of a difference with just the body liftbut its on it way. the motor mount lift went on pretty smoothly. No real problems after it was all done except i noticed that in 2nd, 4th, reverse that the shifter seems to be hitting the plastic bezel while shift. seems to stay in gear though but just the slightest nug on the shifter it will pop out. Also 4wd seems to say in fine with no problems getting into 4h or 4l on level sufaces. thanks again to Kevin. --Jason--

• I have the DEJA windshield sticker....and antenna mount on passenger side with black antenna.....also have a black and white tag... if that helps any

• get rid of the motor mount lift and you wont need to bend the shifter. you dont need the motor mount lift any way. just trim the shroud. thats what i did with mine. same body lift. took 45 minutes from start to finish by myself. that motor mount lift took the longest didnt it

• yea the motor mount lift took the longest but i am gonna need it to help with the drive line...................I'm gonna be installing thw2.5" OME kit and 3/4" spring spacers ........and i dont want to go with a sye.....

• yo wouldnt need an sye with that small of a lift. 4" maybe but not always. for some reason some need an sye with the 4" kits and some dont. even if its the same kit for two different jeeps. its wierd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!