Trail Ride at Paragon September 26

• We will be sponsoring a club ride at Paragon on Sunday September 26. Due to scheduling conflicts, JeepSahara will probably not be able to lead a group. Do I have any volunteers to lead a group at Paragon (any level)?

Meeting place will be the Wawa in North Wilmington (Foulk Road across from Presbyterian church next to the garden center), gassed up in time to hit the road by 6:30 am. Please let me know if we should expect to meet up with you there.

• Quote from "BlueJ"

We will be sponsoring a club ride at Paragon on Sunday September 26. Due to scheduling conflicts, JeepSahara will probably not be able to lead a group. Do I have any volunteers to lead a group at Paragon (any level)?

Meeting place will be the Wawa in North Wilmington (Foulk Road across from Presbyterian church next to the garden center), gassed up in time to hit the road by 6:30 am. Please let me know if we should expect to meet up with you there.

Andrew-

I'm planning on attending and will be meeting at wawa although I don't know that I'm quite ready to lead a group. I'd rather follow so that I can focus my full attention on beating the snot out of my poor bed :sniffle: J/K...I wouldn't mind learning.

--Ian

• i might be able to make this trip if so id be willing to lead a stocker group.
    this is kevin aka urbancrawler22 by the way

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• anyone meeting up at the Foulk rd. Wawa that morning? Especially if there are any stockers heading up. what's more, anyone have an extra cb and fier extinguisher I could burrow for the ride?

• ok so I'm a bit slow - i didn't scroll up enough and see the post about wawa, or maybe I did and it's time to switch back to water. see y'all at 6:30

Sean

• I will be in PA this coming weekend visiting family. Would I be able to meet the group at Paragon rather than driving south to Wilmington and then back up? I've never been to Paragon but with the help of mapquest, i think i will be able to make it. If thats cool, what time will everyone be arriving so i can plan my arrival. If we need to travel up in a group, I completely understand, just checking. Thanks!

• you can always meet us up at paragon we usually get there around 8-9am and then we group up from there, its just always more fun to drive up as a large convoy and show off our jeeps :spinrhead: plus if you dont know how to get to paragon all you have to do is follow the rest of the jeeps. we usually stop at the local gas station in hazleton to do whatever then again when we get to paragon to air down, disconnect and sign park waivors. we usually run stock and modified groups. any other questions just ask.

-kevin

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Quote from "matty427"

I will be in PA this coming weekend visiting family. Would I be able to meet the group at Paragon rather than driving south to Wilmington and then back up? I've never been to Paragon but with the help of mapquest, i think i will be able to make it. If thats cool, what time will everyone be arriving so i can plan my arrival. If we need to travel up in a group, I completely understand, just checking. Thanks!

Matty, send me a PM about where you'll be coming from, and I should be able to give you directions to Paragon. If you're up there already, there's no reason why you should come back down to DE just to meet up with us...

• I'm working on making it up Sunday. Matty let me know where your from in PA and maybe we can meet up somewhere.
    Brian

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• For any new folks, here is some information about Paragon for Sunday:

You will need to complete a waiver form when you get up there. I don't know if you're bringing passengers, but all will need a waiver, including those under age 18. You may see one on the Paragon web site, but it may not be the most up-to-date version, and they'd probably ask you to complete one of theirs anyway.

You will need to have some basic equipment on your jeep, such as tow hooks. You also will need a flag, which you can purchase there (I had a bunch to lend, but they all seem to have disappeared). They will check to be sure your battery is secured, and they MAY ask to look in your cooler for alchohol (not allowed). They may ask to see your tow strap, to be sure you don't have the kind with metal hooks (it you don't have one, that's OK for now, we'll have plenty in the group).

You'll want to bring a lunch and drinks for on the trail. Admission will be $35 for jeep and driver, $5 additional for a passenger. Flags range from $3 for one that can slip over a CB antenna, to about $10 for one attached to a pole.

• well I was planning on going but with the added lift came added vibes. So maybe in the wrangler on stock trails. I have to see.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• Hey, I'm def. coming Sunday. I want to do some real modifieds. Is there anyone else doing modifieds, I'm def. not ready for hardcore, even though I'd probably try to tag along if that's the only choice, but I can't do stocks.

Is there anyone willing to lead a modified group or run modifieds with me?

Thanks a lot,
    Salvatore Giglia

• Hey I know that I M TOM and ken usually run modifieds in thier cjs, and if no one is doing harcore, i will run modifieds. Also i believe james is running mods and probobly urbancrawler. So you wont be alone.
    Ed

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• We should have someone to guide you. If I keep an eye on the stockers, I think 04-RubiconPA will be there ...

• I am desperately working to get my t case back into the truck :lie: , got it put back together with the sye in and picked up my new drive-shaft from kellers today. So Ian and I should be there although there might be a difference of opinion on which trails we run (i like modified he likes hardcore) I was also thinking about bringing up the tj and running stock in the morning then switching up after lunch who knows.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!