C&D Canal Clean-Up- Oct. 17th

• I will be there. Its right through my woods quick walk. I will try to see if i can get some work gloves from my work to bring and donate out to people that dont have them.

• looks like ill be able to make it... as long as i can get everything setup...ill be bringing a utility trailer.....

.....anyone have experience towing with a not tow rated warn bumper????

• Just to keep everyone informed...

I was supposed to call a new guy at the Canal office today. Jim, who we normally deal with, has turned the project of our clean ups over to someone else, also an engineer. I DID call, but, they were off for Columbus Day. :doh: I'll be giving him a call tomorrow, and he and I are going to go scout out the area for the canal clean up. Once we have that, I'll set up the place for us all to meet that morning.

It'll be done by this weekend.

Also, please remember that everyone is responsible for bringing their own drinks! But the club will be providing pizza for lunch.

More soon....[/b]

• I've posted the meeting information and directions for the Canal Clean Up in the DeJA Issues forum.

Please go read that. Go now. Right now.

:peace:

• I may not be able to bring the utility tailer I promised earlier. My brother has it loaded right now and may not get it empty in time. I'll let you know for sure on Saturday.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Just take your backseat out Brian, and leave the top off. :suspicious:

2011 GWNF Jiffy-Pop Campfire Champion!

Edited once, last by ().

• Trailers back on. I stopped over to my brothers today and helped unload the trailer. My backseat is already out Paul but I'd rather not use if for trash :laughing:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!