My 609 Build

• So after much tool borrowing and alot of head scratching, the jeep finally moved out of the garage under it's own power..... It still doesn't stop but it moves and I can finally get the garage cleaned out..... I am rather happy with how it turned out, the track-bar and drag-link are in a nice arrangement, I shoudlnt' have much bump-steer... Just need to order the long-side inner shaft as it has to be custom cut and order up a hydro-assist kit and I should be golden

• It is quite the poser shot ::) ;D as for the hydro assist... I believe the rules in PA allow hydro assist as you need mechanical links between the steering points which the assist keeps... But as with everything else in PA it is up to the mechanic..... Hell I will just say it is a fancy very necessary steering stabilizer :innocent:

• i was just bagging on you for that little rock under the tire. with the steering assist, can you cap off the lines and still steer fine on the road? i guess you could do that and tuck up the hoses - pawn it off like you said as a fancy stabilizer...cause you know you need one of those to drive on the road :innocent:

• Your such a copy cat. I already got one of those :). You should have shaved it. It is a big PITA, but the ground clearence is worth it. Also, keep an eye on the ball joints. They will do fine for a season or 2, but they will loosen up. Let me know when you go to test it out.

Aaron

• So after much tool borrowing and alot of head scratching, the jeep finally moved out of the garage under it's own power.....

Congrats.. I 'understand' the out of the garage pic. :tup:

• dude this is awsome, are those air shocks you have hanging from the front and just not connected in the pic?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• ok i was wondering if you had got to them or not as they look like them.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• She left the garage yesterday and made it home under it's own power for the first time since March...... :innocent:

Ooooohhh shocks on the lower control arms :shock:

Well is it a chevy, or a ford....3/4 ton cheby brakes.... hopefully soon to be wilwood 4 piston calipers and spidertrax rotors......

Track-bar bracket and coil retainer.... oh my

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!