Amsoil Products

• Hey there everyone. I am an Amsoil dealer. If any of you have any questions or needs regarding Amsoil please drop me a line. Amsoil Synthetic Lubes ARE the best availible on todays market. They have products from motor oils to car care products. I can be reached at 443-373-9382. Also to all DEJA memebers I am offering the products at my cost plus shipping. And free prefered customer membership for 6 months. Also looking to sign up dealers and retail stores and commercial accounts.

• How much would a case of Amsoil cost at your cost?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• depends on the product. motor oil, gear lube, transfluid, etc.. let me know what you are looking for and i will tell you my cost. which is what i will sell it to DEJA members for.

• Right now I buy motor oil by the case because of the three vehicles. I never thought about gear oil but I would only need that by the quart or gallon since it doesn't get changed as often as motor oil.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Okay just by going with that i will give you the prices for 10w30 and 5w30. There is a 7500 mile oil which cost 51.60 per case. The other oil we have is a 25000 mile oil and costs 64.80 per case. The 25,000 mile oil is a once a year oil and they recommend you change the filter every 6 months. Our top of the line oil is a 35,000 mile oil and again is a once a year oil change and it costs 87.00 dollars a case. I can also price gallons and barrels. Amsoil also carries Oil and Air filters. The cost of the oil is high but if you figure in the cost of changing your oil 4 times a year based on the old way 3 months or 3000 miles. Also with bypass filters you can possibly eliminate your oil changes. Gear oil costs any where from 6.20 to 10.80 per quart also avail in gallons and barrels. I use the High end gear lube in my 2000 wrangler for the fact it provides extra protection when four wheeling. Let me know if you would like anything and i can get it to you. I can have it shipped to your house or I can deliver it in person. If it is shipped you will have to pay shipping. If i deliver it i will not charge shipping as i can pick it up at the warehouse. Again if you purchase something I can get you signed up as a preferred customer for 6 months for free. That way you can call and order it as your needs require.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!