axle swap

• baby steps wey. you're getting in over your head to quickly. for 3xs and always on the road go with arbs or anything else selectable. supposedly lunch box loxkers don't work well with large tires. I would say detroit it, but on the road you probably wouldn't like it. whatever though it is your money. wasted but still yours.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I have no desire to search for catastrophic failures on the interrnet but they exist...
    Any thing over 33's and you increase the wear to the point where you should expect to replace them every year... with 37's expect every 6 months... THen the mounting surfaces start to wear out where the ball joints press into... It is very common and the biggest reason to upgrade from a dana 30 to something bigger......

• I have no desire to search for catastrophic failures on the interrnet but they exist...
    Any thing over 33's and you increase the wear to the point where you should expect to replace them every year... with 37's expect every 6 months... THen the mounting surfaces start to wear out where the ball joints press into... It is very common and the biggest reason to upgrade from a dana 30 to something bigger......

I would tend to agree with turtle...on my HP30 running 36" Iroks I was replacing unit bearings and balljoints once a season. I also helped in one instance of replacing balljoints on a rubi D44 in a motel parking lot after it pulled apart on the trail.

--Ian

• im always late and wrong but here you go, some specs for you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!