Last photo before it gets dirty...

• I don't think I have a D44 in the rear... from Jeep:

"Providing unmatched wheel articulation and durability, Jeep Wrangler X and Sahara models feature an enhanced Dana 30 front axle and Dana 35 rear axle."

I've read that the 35 is an "upgraded" 35, and some parts are not the same as last year's 35. Trust me, I almost drove to North Carolina to get one the HAD a D44, but the deal here was much better.

yeah well that was old statement, needs to be corrected....

why dont you look and see what you have?

If its an auto then you deff have 4.10s and possible d35 out back....still 27 spline, just bigger ring gear...

• the d44 is now standard on all Junk's...they did away with the D35, the D44 was automatically included with early 2 doors that ordered trac lock or tow group.

• ...as long as I can get a lunchbox for it, I'll be happy. Don't hardly wheel enough to consider more. Though electric would be nice...

• i think he is getting it dirty as we speak

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I think i saw him heading south into dover on 13 about 730ish...
    could be another silver JK though...
    looked kind of clean

• I saw DR.J and Keith approx 7:10 this evening at boyds corner. I was in my wife's honda heading to work. I must say Dr.J the rig looks good.

• I saw DR.J and Keith approx 7:10 this evening at boyds corner. I was in my wife's honda heading to work. I must say Dr.J the rig looks good.

Thanks, it wheeled really well too! I'm not to worried about the tranny issue. phbsoler had a similar issue with his after some water and mud at RC once, so I'm sure it'll work itself out. I DID take it to the dealer this morning just to be sure. They said it defaults to a second gear take-off under some circumstances, I'll post what they discover later. But handled RC even better than I'd hoped, and for our group, we were on some pretty good trails.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!