Jeep 101 - Sat. June 2nd

• I own a AMC Eagle at this current time. Does this count? It is a jeep at heart with a 258 in line six and 4x4! Just different badge. In all reality, it's an early Cherokee! :roll:

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

Edited once, last by Italian Flav ().

• Hey Keith, your bylaws contradict itself. In article 1 it describes a jeep as a 2 or 4 wheel drive vehicle. Also, it states in Article 1 that the purpose of the club is to bring people with any type of jeep together for events and etc. However, Article 4 states that u must have a 4x4 jeep to be a member. Could you please clear this up for me? ??? :shrug: :help:

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

Edited once, last by Italian Flav ().

• Hey Keith, your bylaws contradict itself. In article 1 it describes a jeep as a 2 or 4 wheel drive vehicle. Also, it states in Article 1 that the purpose of the club is to bring people with any type of jeep together for events and etc. However, Article 4 states that u must have a 4x4 jeep to be a member. Could you please clear this up for me? ??? :shrug: :help:

2 wheel drive Jeeps are acceptable.

That was added because there are 2 WD Libbys.

• I will plan to attend but I may arrive late. I will be coming from a job in Paoli that should wrap up at 9:30am if all goes as planned.
    Heather

• We had a smaller than expected turnout, probably due to the website being down for a day prior to the event.

We had about 8 in attendance and enjoyed the air conditioning in the firehouse breakroom while we discussed a lot of the topics. Then we went outside and Subvet gave a demo on his hi-lift jack. We looked at various other things on the Jeeps then had pizza.

It was a fun day and hopefully everyone came away with something gained.

Thanks to Josh (joo) for setting up the firehall again, thanks to Fran (Subvet) for doing most of the talking this time and thank to Bob (Captain) for hauling the ramp there and back.

Here are a few pics:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!