champion winches??!!!

• anyone heard of em? as much as i wanted a warn... i can get a champion form sams rated for 10,000 lbs for half the price of a warn 8,000 lb winch :shrug: came with roller fairlead, snatch block, and quick hookup for 2" reciever. 1 year warranty and all. whats the consensus?? as little as i will probably need it, seemed like a decent deal. any input?

• you really get what you pay for with winches... if you get an 8000lb winch with accessories for under $275 (Warn M8000 is $530 at Quadratec), it's not gonna last long, and probably be slow as a turtle if it'll pull at all.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• just did a google search, and there are a couple of good articles about them and other winches...

worth the time.

• very nice joo. esp. if it comes with the mounting plate. another 100 bucks on top of the 365 for the champion. (which only comes with the reciever mount plate..) thanks

• champion make the milemarker of the same type I have 2 up front and in the back. I Pulled a truck with tractor tires out of the patch here in NJ and as far as I concerned if it worked once it saved you or some one else a tow bill. They also have a 2 year warranty plus an additional 2 years from Sams. Look at the mile marker 8000 than look at the champion even and old Ramsey they are the same.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!