fall flung

• so I guess we need to pick dates and times for the fall flung. I sat down and looked at calender and the month of october is pretty busy for the club but there are 2 weekends that it will b possible to do the fall flung we can do it the weekend of nueroc witch is the 31st or the 7th of november. Ihate to do it on the 31 since that is the neuroc weekend but these are the next 2 earliest weekends the club doesnt have plans so tell me what you think..... I will be calling later today to talk to parks and rec about brecknock and will have more info tonight in the mean time I am off to pull a tub off a cj7 with a freind.

• The 31rst is also Halloween. I won't be able to make that night.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• 31st is no good for me either. I'll just be getting back from a weekend in NY Salmon fishing and I'll have to take the kids trick or treating.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• ok so it soundfs like nov 7th then I called parks and rec today and they said it cost nothing to use the pavilions and there is no reservation first come first serve. they also said no alchol ont he premisie :doh: so what do you all think. the offer to have it at my place on a sunday afternoon is still opne everyone will just have to bring chairs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!