• thanx guys and yes i was gonna put a sye on my t/case and cv drive shaft but thanx i have figured out what i am gonna do: re 4.5in lift,sye,33in trxus,and JY swap a 2.5l yj front and rear d35 and d 30 with 4:10s thanx

• Why wouldn't you switch to 4.10's? If nothing it is going to help his trans live longer. The bigger tires you have without regearing the less mechanical advantage you have and the more stress it puts on everything else. Its not so bad in a manual trans(I ran 307's and 32's for a while in my tj) because you end up just loosing fifth and having to downshift to go up hills. In an auto though its going to be hunting for gears and doing alot of unnecessary shifting that is going to kill the trans faster. If he has no plan to go bigger and just wants his rig to drive more like it did stock I don't think 4.10's would be a bad move.

• Why wouldn't you switch to 4.10's? If nothing it is going to help his trans live longer. The bigger tires you have without regearing the less mechanical advantage you have and the more stress it puts on everything else. Its not so bad in a manual trans(I ran 307's and 32's for a while in my tj) because you end up just loosing fifth and having to downshift to go up hills. In an auto though its going to be hunting for gears and doing alot of unnecessary shifting that is going to kill the trans faster. If he has no plan to go bigger and just wants his rig to drive more like it did stock I don't think 4.10's would be a bad move.

yea man thats what i just said above you i am doing the junkyard axel swap with 4:10s an sye,4,5 re lift and 33in tires and i really am noit planning on going bigger

• [/quote]
    yea man thats what i just said above you i am doing the junkyard axel swap with 4:10s an sye,4,5 re lift and 33in tires and i really am noit planning on going bigger
    [/quote]

thats what i said!!! :welder:

95&#039; YJ stock springs. SOA ,8.8 w/disks and 35&#039;s<br />DD 2008 Grand Cherokee

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!