Coil Compressors

• I am looking to barrow someones coil spring compressor for the weekend. I want to swap out my springs and don't want to take half the jeep apart to do it. I have 2" BB on and I am swaping out the stock springs for rubi springs. Let me know if anyone has a set I can barrow. My days off are Fri/Sat. Thanks.

• if you go to autozone they are only 20 bucks and you never know when you may want to use them again!! and you can rent them from them for like 20 bucks and they return that to you as soon as you bring them back. I guess that all you are really doing is putting a deposit down on the tools and they return it as long as they get their stuff back...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I tried that, but all they have to rent are the ones that go up thru the center of the spring. I need the 2 seperate ones that mont on the outside of the spring. I will check the other places too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!