Whatevah
    red_jeep00
    naughty
    seanmac
    wckdyj

Snafu - ??
    Way of the Jeep - ??

Did I miss anyone?

• on my way out... somebody called me at 5:05 but had their phone number blocked so it was "anonymous" and I didn't answer. if you're on here, unblock your ID and I'll answer.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• home... I led a low-mid Blues group. myself, red_jeep00 (and friend) and a refugee from another group (XJ with 4" lift and 31s). We started off playing around Trail 1 with the gully climb, then did a couple of the hill climb loops where I quickly got the first damage for the day (smashed the rear bumper). We ran the rest of 1a and backtracked up the Pole Line to B so we could run Trail 2. Halfway to the Frog Hole, we pulled over to let a group of Yotas pass us and they said "stay out of the frog hole!", one of them had a high water line as proof. Right after they passed us a "pfffft!" was heard and steam spewed from the lead truck... Blew a plug on the block and all the milkshake/oil shot out all over the trail (I hope they cleaned it up). We gave them what spare oil we had in our group and started moving again. For fun, we stopped to measure the Frog Hole, approximately 3.5 feet deep with a 6" layer of mud at the bottom.

We took the shortcut over to D to pck up Crawler Ridge where we found Subvet/Naughty and the Maryland crew with another XJ refugee (5-6" lift and 35s). We hung out there for a while and ran the back side of Crawler Ridge (aka, posed on the rock slabs) before doing some redneck engineering to stretch out my rear bumper... We then took D/E over to the West Property...

On the West property, H took us down the mountain to Trail 11 and we hopped on 12a to get our feet wet on some real Blue terrain. We ran all of the 12abc sections before heading over to Trail 10 and looped around there for a while until we switched onto 18b. Shortly after merging onto 18b we came to a clearing, err, a clear cut hill side! We had no idea where the trail was supposed to go, so we cut across the hillside up to H (after pulling me out of 2' deep bulldozer tracks) and took the Power Line back up to the exit. We stopped at J/H/E to check on another group, a YJ had swamped the motor and they were trying to get the remainder of the water out. Nothing for us to help out with, so we gave them directions back to the parking lot suitable for flat towing and left.

After a quick jaunt up the hill climbs on the Pole Line, we made our way over to the Comp course to pose/play around a bit before leaving. another fun day at RC! :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• We all (subvet, whatevah, red_jeep00, seanmac, wckdyj, xjeepness, naughty, 2 md jeeps, 2 xj) met up at the stagging area around 8:30am

broke up into 2 groups. Jerry leading one, and I the other.

We Started out playing on the Monmouth rock pile & the hot tub rocks.
    Transversed onto trail 1 then worked over to thru to crawlers ridge
    Trail 4 and yellow jacket.
    The XJ that was with us lost power steering so we took it easy to south property to Lake Christy then out thru the hill climb.
    All in all it turned out to be a great day on the trails with some relatively minor trail damage.

Pics on the way

Edit: Some PICs Posted Here: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=17956.0

• Jerry, at the rate your goin your jeep will end up lookin like mine :doh:

Do you have a date for the next ride ? "MR Trail Boss" :suspicious:

• Jerry, at the rate your goin your jeep will end up lookin like mine :doh:

Do you have a date for the next ride ? "MR Trail Boss" :suspicious:

not firm yet, "Mr Bad Influence". :) most likely Jan 26th.

Jerry / Whatevah

• fine with me as long as it's not on the 8th :)

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!