TJ Build up

• yeah i would recommend the poly performance rear shock mounting kit also, deff made my jeep handle much better. Especially with the Fox Racing shocks i added. bling bling

...but that is just not the correct way to do it or mopar would have done it that way originally.

hmmm...

• meeper i am not sure what you are asking? why wouldnt i need shocks? or do you mean do i need new ones? i had plans of swaping to a better shock front and rear.

im just saying i have a set of 4" OME for sale soon, once my front shocks arrive.

• the braking and hill climbing characteristics of a radius arm setup are less than to be desired in my opinion. and thats all it is my opinion. I am tired of everyone getting bent out of shape because of someones opinion....but you know what they say about opinions.

• the braking and hill climbing characteristics of a radius arm setup are less than to be desired in my opinion. and thats all it is my opinion. I am tired of everyone getting bent out of shape because of someones opinion....but you know what they say about opinions.

its called a debate

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

What kind of tapes did tera make you listen too, did they need to put you in a deprevation chamber to make the brain wash complete :laughing: In the real world any TJ suspension will work for what 99.999% of us do.... competition is a totally different animal...I just happen to like Clayton and have alot of real world positive experience with it and have never heard or seen a negative to the suspension system.... tera-flex is a 4 letter word in the jeeping community and I dont' care how much better they have gotten they still suck and will always suck due to all of the quality issues they have had.... plus good luck w/out an inside connection getting anything taken care of... Clayton is no questions asked ok, it is bent a new one is being over nighted to you.....plus you deal with 2 people at the actual manufacturer... and both of them answer phones,and build the suspensions so you can guarantee you will get a knowledgable person on the phone....

• yeah i know, seems like people get a little personal though...

Personal? :shrug: Nope, just answering to all the BS spouted in your posts...

As to the hill climbing...I'd like to see that proven. IMHO that's a tendency of any longarm suspension and isn't limited to just radius arm and if you're really that serious a limiting setup is pretty easy.

--Ian

• Any new updates ?
    Get the axles installed yet ?

• I figured this post needed atleast 1 pic... so heres a pic of my jeep when i finish MY buildup!!!

:laughing: I drew this last night :laughing: Thats "Swamprat Customs" :laughing:

• well i have the front axle and then hit a snag my funds are totally no exsistant at the moment. hopefully after my spring break in two weeks were i can work some i will have some cash to put the front axle in and to go pick up the rear axle and get started on that.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!