Rugged Ridge soft top

• you get what you pay for... they're only good if you plan on selling the Jeep soon. Get the Bestop "Replace-a-top", same fabric as factory and a 2 year warranty. http://www.quadratec.com/advisor/jeep_soft_top/ Keep in mind that the cheap tops are for the factory hardware. if you need new top hardware, get the Bestop Supertop. still the same fabric as factory, but better quality hardware than factory.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• i went with the bestop replace a top, with the sailcloth material, an its awesome, much quiter than stock fabric, plus the factory hardware is much more user friendly than the supertop hardware. well worth the money
    herb

• i have a super top on mine... its about 5 years old and needs rplacing.. however if i wanted i could make it last another 1-2 years.... i can get replace a top for 330.00 i think it is and use the hardware... its a good deal...

btw u get your jeep fixed yet... damn its been forever

• yeah
    I've even had my top off and gone mudding (didn't realize my 4x4 was not hooked up). it took 5 month to get that part made. it cost me 175 for the fabrication of the rear section of the frame. I'm working on getting what i believe to be the vacuum lines hooked back up and getting a soft top for the summer. I'm looking for cheap 33"s right now and wait to get a lift for my birthday at the end of the year .

• i went with the bestop replace a top, with the sailcloth material, an its awesome, much quiter than stock fabric, plus the factory hardware is much more user friendly than the supertop hardware. well worth the money
    herb

The factory TJ hardware is better than the supertop hardware, true. But for a CJ/YJ, the Supertop has a better setup, the rear spreader bars are adjustable so you can compensate for material sag/fatigue.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!