July 26th Rausch Creek ride

• I'll be heading up from the Wilmington area around 6am. Should be at (or near) the Wawa at Rts 30 and 896 (Lancaster) around 7am. Arriving at the park 8:30-8:45. I'll be happy to meet anybody at the Wawa and caravan up from there.

As for trail difficulty, I'm hoping to push the limits of my XJ a little more than usual, since I should *crosses fingers* have a week-old longarm kit to break in. So, blues and blacks. Snakebite, Trail 13, etc. Maybe a hill climb at Lake Christie, too.

From the signup thread, http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=19211.0;all we seem to have around 7 people down. Hopefully we can add a few more.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Should be at (or near) the Wawa at Rts 30 and 896 (Lancaster) around 7am. Arriving at the park 8:30-8:45. I'll be happy to meet anybody at the Wawa and caravan up from there.

I'll meet you at the Wawa Jerry.

• ill be up there. If you get lonly ill partner up with ya if no one goes and run ya around some of the low blacks. i dont mind spotting, its fun to me lol

• This doesn't seem to apply from who I see going but any "questionable" rigs should avoid the town of Lebanon. It looks like they are hammering down on doors, mirrors, tire overhang, etc. I guess they figured out a way to make money off of RC traffic. :-\ Just a heads up.

• bump. this Saturday!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• just brought my trailer home. gonna start packing my junk. i am stoked! :rollsmile:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Been counting the days i will be up there around 845am.

as usual, i expect to get there closer to 8:00.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• i'm going wheeling

~ JD

• Almost made it with only breaking down once, On the ride home lost power stearing and most of my electrical. This is a note to any one who tries the frog hole....Just dont do it, LOL. Ill post pictures when im able too.

• Almost made it with only breaking down once, On the ride home lost power stearing and most of my electrical.

i'll bet it was your alternator. i got stuck in 'milkshake' last year, and my alternator died just a few miles out of the park on I-81. AAA flatbed towtruck ride home for me that day.

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• This is a note to any one who tries the frog hole....Just dont do it, LOL.

i hereby go on record as saying that i gave you plenty of fair forewarning. :idiot:

you're just crazy, man! :rolleyes:

we need to wheel together more. :driving:

~ JD

• maybe a mod can move these last few posts over to the discussion thread?

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!