Currie HD steering Parts ?

• Go to Curries website. It is pretty good.

http://www.currieenterprises.com I can't get it to load right now but I just used it a week or so ago so it must just be a server issue.

By the way...when ordering TRE's, remember LH means left hand thread, NOT left hand side. I wasn't paying attention once and found out the hard way. :doh: It would have been too easy for Currie to put the LH thread end on the left side.

What part do you need Wayne? I have a couple ends and Jerry Horn's drag link at my shop.

• Thanks Bill i did try currie website too i could not get in either,i don't know name of part but it bolts to pitman arm,the boot is all tour up i don't think it will pass inspection?Maybe i will just call them.thanks again.

Wayne

• I'm sure I have that end Wayne but as Turtle said, I can't see why you would need it. :shrug:
    If you want it though, don't order it from Currie. I'll give you a good price on it because I don't think I'll use it anytime soon.
    Let me know bro.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!