where I can go?

• Hi, I have a jeep liberty since 1 month, I would to try the 4x4, but I drive always on the highway. In Italy I drove a Mitsubishi L200 only off road. can you suggest me a place not too far from Wilmington where i can try my new car?
    thanks Davide

• Wharton State forest in New Jersey would probably be the closest. Other than that, there's Rausch Creek in PA. It's a good 150 miles though. There is nothing legal in Delaware.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• yes,
    I'm sorry, I ever wanted a jeep, I know is not a car!!
    but can you give me a place closed to me where my jeep can feel good!!??

• Here is a website with some basic info on the forest. A good place to start is at the Atsion park office/ranger station. They have a couple basic maps there. http://www.state.nj.us/dep/par…orests/parks/wharton.html

If you go there alone, be sure to bring a GPS as it's very easy to get lost. Also, be careful when driving into water, as many of the water/mud holes have deep ruts that will get almost any Jeep stuck.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!