Xtreme Liner

• Getting the inside of my JEEP lined with Xtreme liner today! Cant wait to see how it turns out!
    Then I can put in my new Tuffy console, OBA and the switch panel too. ;D

98 TJ 5.9L, RE 4.5 SF, 35s, 4XDoctor Rocker Guards, AA SYE, Tom Woods DS
    2012 JKU 3" lift 35s

Edited once, last by jbates ().

• when i called like a week or so ago they told me 550 i think

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Save yourself the money and buy a box of 3M07747 scuff pads and do the prep work youself. Even taping everything up... then save at least $150.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• Thought you already had the switches installed ? ...lol

Nope not yet havent had time >:(

Darn that is pricey! I think I heard somewhere in the $600 for a Rhino liner which is IMO the best on the market.

This guys swears Xtreme Liner is better. Says he did alot of research before using this product over any other product out there now. He said its more durable and has a higher UV protection. It looks really nice. If I get a second I will post some pics today.

2012 JKU 3" lift 35s

• This guys swears Xtreme Liner is better. Says he did alot of research before using this product over any other product out there now. He said its more durable and has a higher UV protection. It looks really nice. If I get a second I will post some pics today.

I should have stated in the first post that I have no hands on experience with the Xtreme Liner. I have had the Rhino liner in two of my pickups and now my Titan came with the Line-X and I am not very please with it. It's much thinner and harder to keep clean. I have already gouged it in a couple places.

I can't wait to see pics!

• Here's to hoping you didn't forget to keep the drain holes in the floor pan open. :laughing:

Unless Chrysler got rid of that feature. Wouldn't surprise me if they did. :doh:

Either way, it looks good. I'm thinking that that's probably a good idea for a Jeep with a few rusty spots here and there. Any idea if it will rust over time?

• you can't see any of the drainholes in these pics.

looks good. i NEED to do this soon.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• now we just need a burnout video

• Yes I did remember the drain holes. That would have sucked.

now we just need a burnout video

working on that one :)

Looks great! Can you still put in the rear seat w/ seatbelts?

Yeah after he sprayed on the liner they made sure the bolts could go into each hole. I left a few bolts for him to use.

2012 JKU 3" lift 35s

• That looks money....

Need to wait for some rust to settle in on mine before I do it...

Will at Trucks Unlimited does some good work... He does most of the stuff I can't or don't have the time to do...
    The prep work on that has to be a beast... I bet that took some time... I think I'll take a stab at doing that part myself when the time comes...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!