Collection For Joe and Shelly Johnson

• As many of you already know, Joe "BBD" suffered a stroke recently and is currently confined to Rehab in PA.

Joe is improving everyday but will probably need to remain there for 6 weeks.

We'd like to try to get a collection together to help out with travel expenses for Shelly.

Cash and gas cards are probably best. We will be collecting at the meeting Sunday at Stewarts in Bear, DE.

You can also PayPal to: treasurer@delawareja.com Just mention Joe in the Memo Field.

He is taking visitors. This is the address of the Rehab center: Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital, 414 Paoli Pike, Malvern, PA 19355. He is in room 222. Please remember -- he is on a special diet, so no food.

Cards are good too.

• BBD joe? gees, stroke is pretty serious, i hope everything works out well, hes a strong guy he'll pull through

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• how about the club just donates some money from its account. we increased dues so that we had more money to donat right?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Why not donate the $35.00 you didn't pay to be a member :shrug:

what he said...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Ill see what I can do, but Ive been really tight for money.

I know, and I'm not trying to beat anyone into helping out.

Joe has done a lot for this Club and it's members (and guests) and I'd just like to see us do what we can.

Thanks to those that have gotten the PayPal account off to a good start.

• oops forgot i wasnt a member anymore disregard my last post.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• wow. i had no idea any of this was happening. i think i will come by stewerts on sunday.

i should have sent you a message. i heard through blackflag (montie) at a family gathering (he is a friend of the family...not related LOL) any way to update the concerned "non members" with updates from the members section.

• I just got off the phone with Joe. He's doing well. He's going to have to go through another surgery. He said once they do that his therapy should go even faster.

He asked me to send a big hello from rehab. Even though he didn't even get the benefit of drinking to get there.

He has a laptop but Shelly hasn't been able to get him linked up & online yet. She's going to take it up there during the week to have someone there hook him up. He's not quite ready for it yet, he still only has use of 1 hand but it will be good therapy for him when he's allowed to use it.

He said he was sorry he missed GWNF but I filled him in on some of the details. :innocent:

If anyone wants to bring cards to the meeting we will collect them & send them with what we've collected for Joe & Shelly.

The e-cards are a big hit. The hospital prints out a hard copy & gives it to the patient. Here's the information again to send an e-card:

Go to http://www.mainlinehealth.org and click patients and visitors then click cheer gram and pick your card design then enter your name and his name ( Joseph H. Johnson) and his room number #222 at Bryn Mawr Rehab center and then submit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!