• speaking of stuffed...

check out the tail pipe clearance, too...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• There's this thing called an aesthetic... can these people really stand back and say, "that looks nice..."?

I'm open to other set-ups, but that is just fugly on all fronts.

• Hey Jerry, you know you had to laugh at all those 24" rims sitting on low profiles with chrome drive shafts and leaf springs that came up to the quadratech tent sale. I had never seen a chrome cv drive shaft until that day. The guy even chromed his leaf springs, like man oh man. Don't forget the strobe lights in the headlights.

• Actually, I was too busy that day to leave my little sales tent. I didn't see that stuff until I looked at the pictures. The YJ I took a picture of is in the same club as the bling'd out things at the tent sale. Did I just get a new tire?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Actually, I was too busy that day to leave my little sales tent. I didn't see that stuff until I looked at the pictures. The YJ I took a picture of is in the same club as the bling'd out things at the tent sale. Did I just get a new tire?

the club there in is called team jeep

• I would say Im stuffed. I simly wanted to get some agressive tires on the jeep for the look. I may go off road to hunt, fish or just play in the mud. I dont realy need a whole lot for that. I do how ever admit that I wish I would have gone with the 3 or 4 inch lift. 2 inches got them on, and for cheap, but high speeds on 95 and hit a dip and the back will rub. And hard turns they will rub in the front. Part of it was the money, but also some bad advice. Its was a big argument of how much lift was needed for the 31s on XJ. I was going to go with the 30, but feel in love with these tires and got great price. I also was trying to maintain as much of a stock ride as far as handling as I could. Plus Im short..lol

I was a little mad the day I came out of the store and a mini van was in front of me and he was high enough that I could not see mine behind him.....lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!