RC Trail Ride Saturday December 13th

• i'm a definite maybe ::)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Got some repairs to do between now and then!

me too. ALWAYS! every freakin month... :bang:

build it, break it, fix it, REPEAT! :suspicious:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Sorry to see so many of you missing the Jeeps for Joy event. There will be some great raffles there this year and just the thought of helping kids out at Christmas would make me not want to miss it. :bang:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Sorry to see so many of you missing the Jeeps for Joy event. There will be some great raffles there this year and just the thought of helping kids out at Christmas would make me not want to miss it. :bang:

I will send a toy to jeepgirl Chris with my check fo a t-shirt and two decals.this is the only weekend i have free this month,i think we should also have toy drive on trailride also like we used to ???

Wayne

• I will send a toy to jeepgirl Chris with my check fo a t-shirt and two decals.this is the only weekend i have free this month,i think we should also have toy drive on trailride also like we used to ???

Wayne

The benefit ride was and is a great idea. If your willing to head it up let me know and I'll give you all the information I have for it and help you out where I can. It's a LOT of work that goes into it for the few hundred dollars we actually made from it last year. Grant it, it does bring in more toys but I've pretty much headed it up myself the last two years and I just didn't have time to handle it this year. If you are interested, you might be able to get a few others to help you head it up and make a committee out of it. It's easy to get people to help out the day of, but much harder to get people to help collect donations for Raffles or help actually PLAN the event. Paul had always headed up the Toy drive up to the point I started 5 yrs ago, and I've always done the Benefit Ride. We decided to join our efforts and just do the Toy Drive this year and since the Economy is not that great, we've even cut that back some too.

Let me know

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• The benefit ride was and is a great idea. If your willing to head it up let me know and I'll give you all the information I have for it and help you out where I can. It's a LOT of work that goes into it for the few hundred dollars we actually made from it last year. Grant it, it does bring in more toys but I've pretty much headed it up myself the last two years and I just didn't have time to handle it this year. If you are interested, you might be able to get a few others to help you head it up and make a committee out of it. It's easy to get people to help out the day of, but much harder to get people to help collect donations for Raffles or help actually PLAN the event. Paul had always headed up the Toy drive up to the point I started 5 yrs ago, and I've always done the Benefit Ride. We decided to join our efforts and just do the Toy Drive this year and since the Economy is not that great, we've even cut that back some too.

Let me know

Brain i would be interested next year in something like that i will make meeting in march if there is one, and maybe we can talk about it then?but i would need help!Do you make all the meetings?,i have never made one but maybe this is something i could do :shrug:

• I'm at most meetings, but if you say you'll be there I'll make sure to meet you there.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• and since the Economy is not that great, we've even cut that back some too.

Speaking of cutting back, there will be NO Jeeps for Joy shirts this time out. Sorry, but we decided with the economy and foreseeing a decrease in donations that the money would be better spent on buying more donations. I hate to have to do this, but shirts are expensive and the money is just better spent elsewhere.

• WOOO-HOOO!!! :driving:

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!