XJ Needed for Quadratec Catalog Cover Shoot!

• We're looking for an XJ for a cover shot here at Quadratec. If you fit the requirements, please shoot me an e-mail and include photos: Rick (at) quadratec (dot) com

Requirements:
    -Bright/Light color (Red, yellow, orange, light blue, light green, white, etc.)
    -No front or side body damage (I know this is a hard one!)
    -Paint must be nice
    -At least a 4" suspension lift
    -Must live close enough that you don't mind driving out here, dropping it off, and coming back to get it later that day or the next day.

This will take place between April 13th to April 24th. We only need the Jeep for 1, possibly 2 days. Compensation will be provided.

Thanks guys & gals!

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• my rig fits most of your parameters. if i recall, it cleans up pretty well :D it's been a while since i really cleaned and polished it. many - but not all - of the obvious visible upgrades (bumpers, wheels, visors) are q-tec products.

i don't have any very good non-wheeling pics (no show-and-shine type stuff). i'll email you a few of what i do have to give you an idea of how it looks.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• We found our Jeep. He is a DEJA forum user.

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• woohoo! Can't wait to see it.

Pretty bummed that my XJ is dead. 2 years working at Quad and never got a photo of it. I leave, my engine dies, and THEN I get a chance. :doh:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• woohoo! Can't wait to see it.

Pretty bummed that my XJ is dead. 2 years working at Quad and never got a photo of it. I leave, my engine dies, and THEN I get a chance. :doh:

considering that you worked there and that your XJ is so damn cool looking, i always wondered why was never in the catalog.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• hehe too beat up, and too many custom parts.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!