OBDII Code Reader Needed

• I need to pull the codes on a 99 XJ but the Jeep is not tagged. I was wondering if someone in the Northern Delaware area would be willing to stop by my house and scan it, or I'd gladly come get it and return it. Either way please let me know.

• I think you have to hold in the trip reset button while you do it, and maybe 5 times. While drinking a cup of water from the opposite rim. ???

I think I've got my reader in the XJ. I can get it to you if nobody closer can. I've got a lot of free time. :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I live in New Castle & have a scanner, would be more than happy to help you out if you haven't all ready taken care of it. Saturday is supposed to rain all day so maybe a good day to do it. If I can be of help please feel free to contact me: Cell# 302-250-1925 if I don't answer leave message, My name is Chris Robinson & I own a 97 Wrangler TJ. Let me know if I can help you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!