Before & After TJ Pics

• I'm gonna miss the Paragon trip but hope to make the Rausch Creek camping trip. I hate to get it dirty...just kidding!

• no still a @%&#%$! issue. :upset: The rattle is still there and he said that this is the only way the control arms fit. They are on correct according to him and the dirctions. I have not had a chance to review the install directions myself yet. Makes sense to have the fill caps on top...

• dave,
    i just downloaded and read the directions they had listed on their site - it just says to lube and install them taking care to note the position of the lower forward offset head (which allows the extra flex). no mention of the zerks...but if the offset is correct then there is no other way of putting them on. guess i'd have to look at it again to see...but if he said they're installed right then they probably are.

about the TC bracket....from the pictures i could see it looked like he had the plate positioned properly...but a piece called the swivel plate looks to be what keeps that piece secure. maybe the bushing in the center of that swivel plate is worn???
    chris

[/img]

• You are a beast! You must have the fastest internet connection in the state or a lot of time on your hands. I'm amazed you could find that so fast...are you Batman... :hmm:

1999 Blue Wrangler Sport<br />Former - dave71057

Edited once, last by ().

• [quote="quadna71"
    but if he said they're installed right then they probably are.

I just wanted to get it back. I didn't feel confident he knew what the issue was or how to fix it.

• dave,
    not the fastest connection in town...but prolly the most time on my hands. i'm at work on base and right now the winds are too high for me to start/finish any jobs on the plane. come 1600 though...another story. superlift has a tab on their website with directions - easily downloadable. anyways, i wish i had more time on my hands right now (other than work :)) so i could look closer at your jeep. as it is now i'd say your fine to keep driving it no matter what...but maybe after the new year we can get together to try and clean up the whole jeep?
    chris

• Definately look at the shifter linkage. I had a bad rattle up until last week. Only did it over rough bumps and when you turned hard one way or the other from a stop. Used to sound like something tapping the floor board. I got under mine and siliconed the crap out of the linkage. No more rattle!!! One problem with the silicon though was that as soon as you put in in 4wd it breaks loose and is rattles a little again, but nowhere near as bad as it did. Definately look at the linkage.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!