anyone want to go tuna fishing? 7/10 - 7/12

• ok heres the whats going on... my dad owns and operates a charter boat out of ocean city, md. he wants to fish in the ocean city tuna tournament but needs to find one more guy that would be willing to put up their share. THIS WILL NOT BE A CHARTER just a few guys going out fishing and everyone splits the total bill evenly.

the approximate cost will be $550.00 which will include entering the tournament and i believe two calcutta's. you will fish 2 out of 3 days usually friday and saturday. all bait fuel and equip is also covered.

heres a link to our boat website http://www.crystalscaper.com/ 48 foot custom ocean!!

if your interested give me a call at 302-249-7925 and i can give you better details

payment will be upfront and non returnable if you commit and then change your mind (will fish even in bad weather within reason)
    payment must be paid no later than friday july 3rd

• I'd love too and if the economy wasn't so slow I'd jump on this. How come you don't do this with your dad and brother instead of contracting?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!