Jeep uglys

• There used to be a place in motco county pa that sold jeep uglys out near eagalville pa anyone have any idea on the name of the place i cant remember for the life of me. The used to have a once a jeep show there as well, my friend is looking for a cheap jeep and i remember them have the uglys for like 2,000 running perfect

• You may be thinking of Jeff Daniels Jeeps? :shrug:

Jeff Daniels is in Harleysville. but they do put some of their jeeps on a used-car lot in Fairview Village (which is right next to Eagleville). maybe that's where he means... :shrug:

i forget the name of the lot. it's on the corner of Germantown Pike and Valley Forge Road.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• ok, just one more. if you look very carefully, you might see an ugly jeep in this picture:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• P.S. Let's make sure the OP get's his answer before we tear this thread up with ugly Jeeps....please. :laughing:

LOL, sorry... i offered all the help that i could in my earlier post. :innocent:

~ JD

• thanks it was worth not remembering the name to see those pictures, how people can do that to a jeep hurts my eyes

• thanks it was worth not remembering the name to see those pictures, how people can do that to a jeep hurts my eyes

glad to be of service :innocent:

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!