Who's going when - RC Jan 15-16

• I'm setting up this new post so we can organize rides up to Rausch Creek for the eJA ride on January 15 and 16. Once we see who is going when, we can set up meeting spots or provide detailed directions.

Please post which group you'll be with, and I'll keep this list edited.

Friday Night

BlueJ (probably) - to Comfort Inn
    --bmf24 as a passenger w/ camping
    JeepSahara - RC then Comfort Inn
    clendaniel - Comfort Inn
    jwalk - Comfort Inn
    MOPARTECH (Mr. & Mrs.) - to Comfort Inn
    James - to Comfort Inn
    jeepartie - to Comfort Inn
    knucklehead - camping

Saturday Morning
    FZMax - day tripper
    Tith
    DrJ - day tripper cancelled!

Saturday Afternoon/Evening
    wtyarnell (or Sunday AM)

Sunday Morning
    rafartist - looking for a caravan

I'll get there on my own - Leave me alone
    DCC
    1TonTJ & Da Mutt
    jeepers based on calendar entry

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• Thanks Andrew, I like this system. I will be getting there sometime Friday evening. Also anyone arriving Friday, please get my cell number from the members area as I will have the code to the gate at RC for those camping. Also please PM with any questions or to get my cell #.

Thanks

-Chris

• I guess I fall in the "I'll get there on my own - Leave me alone" catagory. :ghostly:

I'll try to get off work Friday and head up in the evening. :peace:

• Tony and i are heading up sometime friday i dont know when yet. If we get up there late we are going to hotel it friday night, if we get there early were going to camp.

we are going to head up there on our own dont wait up.

• OK... things changed and I will probably be heading up Friday about 6:30 from Newark. I've only been there once, but can probably find my way to the Inn.

• Depending on what time DaMutt & 1TonTJ leave out on Friday, I may be heading up with them. Otherwise, I'll be up Sat morning & camping Sat night. Wheeling both Sat & Sun.

• Hey!

I'd really like to go along with you guys! Seriously now... I'm doing GREAT for myself and even managing to get myself up and around an awful lot anymore! :peace:

I'm sitting here really hoping that someone around here can take me along for this trip! I promise that I'll be super-well behaved! :doh:

Thanks a lot for reading this!

-Steven

• *** Update ***

My wife and I are coming up Friday Night. I am leaving Dover about 5 pm to meet my wife in Bear. We will be pulling out of there by 7 pm and camping once we get to the park. Da Mutt and 1TonTJ will be taking up our tent and setting it up prior to our arrival (thanks guys).

• Quote from "KnuckleHead"

*** Update ***

My wife and I are coming up Friday Night. I am leaving Dover about 5 pm to meet my wife in Bear. We will be pulling out of there by 7 pm and camping once we get to the park. Da Mutt and 1TonTJ will be taking up our tent and setting it up prior to our arrival (thanks guys).

no problemo man glad your gonna make it. remember tip your bellhop.

• Quote from "Steve89YJ"

Has anyone even read what I put up there? :)
    I'd like to go on this please if I may...

Steve, you have a PM -Paul

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!