Fat chick in my Christmas Stocking

• A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "If I show you a really good trick, will you give me a free drink?" The bartender considers it, then agrees. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues.

After the man finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "If I show you an even better trick, will you give me free drinks for the rest of the evening?" The bartender agrees, thinking that no trick could possibly be better than the first. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. The man reaches into another pocket and pulls out a small bullfrog, who begins to sing along with the rat's music.

While the man is enjoying his beverages, a stranger confronts him and offers him $100,000.00 for the bullfrog. "Sorry," the man replies, "he's not for sale." The stranger increases the offer to $250,000.00 cash up front. "No," he insists, "he's not for sale." The stranger again increases the offer, this time to $500,000.00 cash. The man finally agrees, and turns the frog over to the stranger in exchange for the money.

"Are you insane?" the bartender demanded. "That frog could have been worth millions to you, and you let him go for a mere $500,000!" "Don't worry about it." the man answered. "The frog was really nothing special. You see, the rat's a ventriloquist."

Yesireee, those jokes with a grain of truth are THE best.

DrJ

• The sticker is funny leave it. Stand up for yourself man!!!!!! Dont let pear pressure sway you!!
    I bet everyone here laughed at the "IF I WANTED A HUMMER I'D CALL YOUR SISTER" STICKER
    Just as offensive and just as funny. What about the "silly boys, Jeeps are for girls" sticker, same deal
    If you're fat then you know you're fat....its not like you havent poked fun at someone elses issues!!!!!!!! Get off your soap boxes

• Hmmm, yeah I liked the Hummer one too.

Scott's right, I guess. Just realize the comments and stares on the street are gonna happen, you kinda asked for it. As long as that stuff doesn't bother you, leave it if you think it is funny. There have been plenty of times I've made off-color jokes knowing it would make some people laugh and offend some others (hell...that's half my DeJA posts!). I've been sorry more than a few times, too...goes with the territory.

DrJ

• Quote from "certk9"

"IF I WANTED A HUMMER I'D CALL YOUR SISTER" STICKER

Now that's funny. I have not sen that one. It could be my replacement

• yeah don't sweat it. I have a sick sense of humor.
    I been making twisted t-shirts and selling them.

here's one of them. and if you've met me you'd get the joke.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• If anyone has seen the decal on the back of my jeep you know I think the fat chcks sticker is hilarious. We need alot less PC and alot more funny in this world! PC is what made people overly sensitive sissy's to begin with. :doh:

• Quote from "cjwhat?"

If anyone has seen the decal on the back of my jeep you know I think the fat chcks sticker is hilarious. We need alot less PC and alot more funny in this world! PC is what made people overly sensitive sissy's to begin with. :doh:

:useless:

• Display what you want. It's your vehicle and your right. Just be aware of the possible consequences. If you don't care about others feelings then there isn't a problem.

I choose to show concern for others feelings, but that's me and how I was brought up. Having kids, I have to be especially careful so I don't send out the wrong impression. I have slipped more than a few times though.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• John I think you may have just made my point. The decal is done in good fun and possibly poor taste just like mine. Mine says (It used to be a Jeep thing but all that sh#$ broke). They both are fun or funny sayings and if they offend others then maybe those people are a little to easily offended. My sticker was a gift and I like the saying but I may have chose the word stuff instead of what it currently says (for my kid and others). As far as caring for the feelings of others and so forth I hope the people whom it may offend develop thicker skin because life is to short to stress over a sticker. Neither one of these sayings cover anything worth getting upset or offended about. I do happen to care about the feelings others but maybe not enough to sweat somthing as small as this. :peace:

• Quote from "cjwhat?"

John I think you may have just made my point. The decal is done in good fun and possibly poor taste just like mine. Mine says (It used to be a Jeep thing but all that sh#$ broke). They both are fun or funny sayings and if they offend others then maybe those people are a little to easily offended. My sticker was a gift and I like the saying but I may have chose the word stuff instead of what it currently says (for my kid and others). As far as caring for the feelings of others and so forth I hope the people whom it may offend develop thicker skin because life is to short to stress over a sticker. Neither one of these sayings cover anything worth getting upset or offended about. I do happen to care about the feelings others but maybe not enough to sweat somthing as small as this. :peace:

Well said!
    Dave I think you should leave it on
    You put it on for a reason.Don't take it off b/c of peer pressure
    However it is your jeep, do what you like

• WOW! Who would have guessed that the sticker would turn into a A 3 page post and social discussion.
    My overweight girlfriend bought it for me because she thought it was funny. We all need to be able to laugh at ourselves alittle.

• Quote from "dave71057"

WOW! Who would have guessed that the sticker would turn into a A 3 page post and social discussion.
    My overweight girlfriend bought it for me because she thought it was funny. We all need to be able to laugh at ourselves alittle.

yeah its amazing how the strangest topics seem to become the big posts.

For the record im overweight and it doesn't offend me i think its funny as well.
    "there's a humorous side to every situation, the challenge is to find it"

• Quote from "dave71057"

WOW! Who would have guessed that the sticker would turn into a A 3 page post and social discussion.

Hey I say if a fat chick boughty it for you its all good..... :up:

• Quote from "cjwhat?"

I hope the people whom it may offend develop thicker skin because life is to short to stress over a sticker. Neither one of these sayings cover anything worth getting upset or offended about. :peace:

I agree whole heartedly.

It is funny how the smallest thing can start a chain reaction of opinions. It creates good conversation...much better than the typical boring Jeep stuff! :spinrhead:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!