KGB Trail Ride Report : Pics added

• Headed to RC Sat 0600 Rain on the drive up by the time we pulled in the rain had stopped. Met up with a guy from York in a YJ w/35s and one from Coatsville in a TJ 2in lift and 31s and hit the trails with me in the lead :driving:. Ran greens for a while then burryed my YJ in a mud hole on the back side of Lake Christy (winched myself out) then the other YJ made his attempt and dropped the rear in a deep hole up to his tail lites winched him out no damage then headed for J1 for a challange. Met up with a crew from Keystone Krawlers and wheeled with them for the remainder of the day.Ran12A,14, then 2. Near the end of 2 the other YJ had TC problems (jumped out of gear)pulled him out To B for repairs.Got 2wd and headed for the lot. Snaped a sway bar link on my YJ and smashed the tip of my tailpipe (again) but a good day.At 6:30 the party kicked into hi gear! Door prizes Raffels and a bonfire, DJ and BEER. It all wound down about 11:30 back to camp. About 12:30 2 camps over from me they start yelling to get the first aid kit, so I yell I am a EMT is everyone ok? They say ya we are ok then they yell Mr EMT you may want to check this out, the Pres of BMJA set his leg on fire!! 2nd degree burn on the back of his leg so I did my thing and got him all fixed up. Great weekend had a blast and won a RC day pass.

Formerly EMS 3420

Edited once, last by EMS 34 20 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!