• yeah yeah yeah... don't want to hear it. ::)

server was offline due to a billing issue with my datacenter. basically, they forgot to finish the billing process for my credit card (auth'ed my card 3 weeks ago, but never put the final charge through) and shut the server off for non-payment. Seems to be straightened out now.

I swear, sometimes this hosting thing is more of a hassle than it's worth. Especially since I'm not doing enough hosting to cover the bills anymore. sigh... Anyhow, it's running fine now, shouldn't have that problem for another 12 months. ;D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Thanks for hosting this Jerry. I know it's a thankless job and more work then we all know. Thanks again :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• If its a thankless job, then why are you guys thanking him?

good job keeping this ship afloat.

Steve

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I think I posted this a while ago but if we ever need server hardware let me know and I can probably come up with something, maybe not right away but as stuff comes off the wire I can probably get it donated. Like a couple generations old and out of warranty but I dunno what we are running on now so could be an upgrade. I think I saw a couple net new Sun v215's laying around that never got put into production and now never will.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!